Monday, August 8, 2011

Biggest Loser

I'm pretty sure anyone who reads this blog will be a friend of mine on Facebook. But just in case, I really want to get a Biggest Loser competition set up. Last time I did it, I found a whole new sense of motivation. I really surprised myself and sooooo many good things came from it. My whole life was changed. Well, as I've said before, it changed again when I got married. I need to shed some pounds and get my body healthier again. If anyone wants to join me in a Biggest Loser challenge, please let me know. We would choose the winner based on their percentage of weight loss versus number of pounds lost so really anyone could win! Only one person would know the weights of everyone, and it would only be so we could determine a final winner. Absolutely no judgement. We could set up a blog and google doc or something, emails for motivation. Any suggestions are totally welcomed. Send me a message here or on Facebook and maybe we can get something rolling!

4 comments:

  1. I would do it! & so would both my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome!!! Okay, I will keep you posted on things if it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do it! Summer was hard on me :)! Might be just the motivation I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Feel free to tell anybody else you know that might be interested! So far there are just a few people but I'm hoping for more. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete