Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Few Obsessions

Here are a few things I've become obsessed with recently.


and





these workouts kill me but make me feel awesome afterwards. I think I have found a replacement for P90X because quite frankly, Tony Horton, you are now annoying to me.


I tried these on at Macy's and fell in love with them but they were $89.99 and we aren't made of money. Then I went to Ross and found them for $25.99 and had a gift card for like $30. Score!




Okay so I've always been obsessed with Gilmore Girls but lately I seriously watch them all day. I have it on while I'm cooking, cleaning, everything. I'm so happy I finally brought my seasons back from Idaho Falls!


We buy the peanut butter chocolate ones. Oh they are so delicious.


She makes cooking fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment