Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was awesome. Mathew totally spoiled me and made it such a special day.

For breakfast, I made us stuffed french toast. It was so delicious. I wish I could say ours looked like this, (I did use the same recipe) but it was a little less beautiful. I used raspberries instead of strawberries and definitely enjoyed every bite.



I then gave Mathew his present after breakfast. I got him a pen with his name engraved on it...and a bag of Snickers. He had an engraved pen from his mission that somehow has been misplaced. I have felt terrible about it and wanted to make it up to him. He seemed to love it. :) He gave me my first present, which was a heart shaped box of chocolates. Score.

We then rushed to the car to go to class. I drove so I could drop him off and as we got in the car, he told me to grab a box that was in a little compartment by the steering wheel. I opened the box and discovered a  beautiful pearl necklace. I my goodness, I LOVE it. Mine has blackish pearls instead of white though.


So, the day proceeded and later that day I had to accompany someone. He took the car to go get us a heart shaped pizza for dinner. When he picked me up from the Snow building, I got in the car to find a bouquet with roses! Ah I was so excited. I've teased him because he's never given me flowers and of course it's every girl's dream to get flowers from a boy...well it's always been my dream at least. I was ecstatic. He totally spoiled me. My engraved pen kind of seemed lame by the end of the day but oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment