Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tired of blogging...

I'm going through a phase of disliking blogging. I don't really have much of a desire to get on here and post haha. Anyone else feel that way? All I want to do is crochet, study, and read other blogs...oh and get on Pinterest. Speaking of Pinterest...I totally resisted it for so long. I was determined to never get on that bandwagon. Thanks to my fashion design class, that commitment failed. Now I'm so glad I'm on it. I've found so many cute crochet projects and super yummy recipes. I still try not to stay on for too long though, I don't want it to take over my whole life!

So, here's an update on us in bullet points, because I'm far too lazy to write full sentences and paragraphs right now.


  • We donate plasma for money now
  • I had a session with a fitness consultant/personal trainer yesterday and my quads hurt like crazy! 
  • Biggest Loser is driving me crazy this season. Not very inspirational and so overdramatic. Conda has GOT to go.
  • I love White Collar
  • We walk to class whenever possible. It's a mile and a half each way.
  • I'm losing motivation to do well in school now that I don't have to worry about scholarships
  • I got a new MacBook Air and I love it but am still pretty attached to my old MacBook
  • I'm going to be in a fashion show at the end of the semester
  • We tried our first bountiful basket and I suck at using produce
  • We have an addiction to G's Dairy ice cream...and the same guy is working every time we go so I feel a little self-conscious
  • My crochet sales are dwindling and I would really appreciate any advice for how to make the business better. Also, seriously, please spread the word. Word of mouth is seriously the BEST way to let people know about my stuff. 
  • Mathew and I can't wait to be done with school. 
  • By the end of the semester, I'll have slopers for my own body so I can design and make clothes for myself! Yeah!
I can't think of anything else to say. Someday I hope to like blogging again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment