Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who Won That Game?

Sunday Mathew wanted to get out of Rexburg and go visit Idaho Falls. Part of his reasoning was so he we could avoid just sitting around our apartment and the other part was that he wanted to see my kitty's wound. Yes, Shadow got wounded. He has been limping around and Saturday night I found blood on his leg. :( So we went to Idaho Falls and Shadow was no where to be found. I was very worried and Mathew was sad he couldn't see the battle wound. Don't worry, Shadow came home about a half hour after we left that night...little stinker.

While we were in Idaho Falls, we decided to play some games! I went in my old room and found my New Moon board game that I got for Christmas almost two years ago. No one has every played it with me...and I don't blame them. I'm pretty much past the Twilight obsession but I confess, I have always felt incomplete because that game has been sitting in my closet for so long unplayed. Well, my mom and Mathew agreed to play with me, and I was so excited to finally fill my void. We started playing and quickly realized that this was going to be a pretty weird/lame game. We managed to finish though and guess who won......MATHEW! He has only seen the movie once and he managed to win the New Moon board game. I will never let him live that down...especially since he was so excited and proud to be named winner. Okay maybe not proud, but he definitely showed some excitement after he won.

Basically game night was fun...even if I did lose the New Moon game to my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment