Saturday, July 9, 2011

We're Moving!

We are escaping from Rexburg for a semester! Yay! We are moving to Blackfoot (so far I know) in August for Mathew to work. I will also be working for one of the months at the beet dump. For those of you who don't know, the beet dump is where farmers drop off their insanely large amounts of beets. I don't know exactly what I'll be doing, but it's going to be an adventure! Definitely a change from JCP.

I'm super excited to move. I'm going to be a stay at home wife for most of the time. I don't know how I'm going to fill my days but part of it will be with working out. I am so happy that I will finally have time to exercise! Other than that, I'll probably try and be crafty or something. I hope I don't go loopy.

So it's been quite an ordeal to find a place to live. Blackfoot is definitely not like Rexburg, you can't just sign for five months at any old place. They all want year long leases and they don't want to make exceptions. I checked craigslist daily for like a month and a half but nothing was working out. Finally, Mathew's mom found out about this family who rents out an apartment above their garage for a month-to-month lease. It's perfect! We went and looked at it yesterday and it's so cute. Small, but cute and clean! I'm so happy we finally found something. Prayers are definitely answered. Anyways, that's about it. If anyone has any ideas of things I can do to keep busy while Mathew is at work, I'd love to hear them. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment