Saturday, June 4, 2011

White Party

Sorry for the long absence. I've had a couple breakdowns from stress this week. But I'm refreshed and feeling much better. So last week was Memorial Day as we all know. My whole family was in town, which is my favorite thing in the world. My wonderful sister conjured up this idea to have an all white party since Memorial Day is supposedly the first day you can wear white again after Labor Day. I admit I was pretty reluctant to participate but being the baby sister, I was convinced to put on a hideous all white outfit and have my bangs poofed. Well, the party turned out great, even dad wore all white. My job was to make a dessert so I made this fabulous little dish and ignored thinking about calories. It was my first time making anything cheesecake and it didn't turn out quite as good as I wanted but I was still a fan.

After dinner, my siblings and I played Pit. I forget how much I love this game. There came a point where I couldn't breath or talk because I was laughing so hard. Once again, I love my family. It was such an awesome weekend. Anyways, here are some pictures.

Working in the kitchen
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars. Thank you Steph for helping!
 Love this picture. Shadow is his new friend
 Steph and Dan
 The whole family :) (minus Michelle and the little ones)

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!! What a fun weekend. Grandma looks so psyched with her Lamanite headband. You might need to put these on FB. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. Yes I'm stalking your blog during our awesome class.

    ReplyDelete