Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reception

Okay, I know I said I would talk about family today...but I'm too excited to show pictures of the reception.

The Flowers
I fell in love with carnations.

 
The Entrance

 My wonderful daddy and aunt Shauna made this fun street sign

The Tables

 The Food!

We (well my amazing family) wrapped Hershey's chocolates with cute paper and put Merci on them.





 A plate with all the goodies

The "Champs Elysees" leading up to the flower cart/gift scene

 Flower Cart! Gifts were right to the side of this

The Backdrop. I promise we are all happy, just tired :)

 The Cake! Loved our cake

Those are the reception pictures. Now tomorrow (or Monday) I will put up family pictures! Promise!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! I was gone the night of the reception, but Bailey said it was AWESOME! I'm glad I at least get to see pictures. Everything looked so great. You guys are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i love these!!!! it's so fun to go back and see the pictures from your beautiful reception :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your cake!

    ReplyDelete