Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I'm taking a break from wedding posts for today. I just want to wish my fabulous husband a very Happy Birthday! He is such a cute birthday boy. :) He was so giddy yesterday in anticipation...okay maybe giddy is going a little overboard but he was more excited than I was expecting, and I loved it. We woke up and he opened his presents before class. It was extremely difficult to figure out things that he wanted but I ended up getting him new shoes and a giant bag of peanut butter M&Ms. Dangerous.

As the birthday boy, he got to pick where we went to lunch: McDonald's. Okay I confess, I really love a Big Mac every now and then. I knew they were bad for you, but didn't realize just HOW bad for you they are until I finished eating mine today. One Big Mac is over 500 calories and the fries were almost 400. I felt absolutely disgusting after eating it. Bye bye McDonald's. I must have always just been in denial about how horrible they are. Sad. Anyways back to birthday. Tonight his parents and my parents are coming to Rexburg for pizza and cake. His mom is making BTS cake and we are very very excited. It's going to be a great night! (Even though I already ate like 1000 calories I'm totally going to indulge in pizza and cake...what has happened to me?!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATHEW, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment