Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friends

First of all, I apologize for the delay in writing. I got on to write on Friday but as we all know, blogger was down. Then, my family posted was mysteriously deleted and then magically reappeared? Weird.

Anyways, today I'm going to talk about friends. I have such amazing friends and it was so fun to have them there to support me at the temple. They all were so amazing to come and it seriously meant so much to me.

I love this picture for many reasons. There are so many happy faces that just make me smile. I want you to notice Beth and Alan (Beth is the one with the camera). She was my roommate my second semester and I just love her. She was so much fun and always made me laugh. She was so thoughtful and asked me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding and I loved being a part of it. Alan was our FHE brother and he's just a great guy. They both are just awesome.

I LOVE this picture! They are just adorable together. I am so happy I could be there for her wedding and it meant so much to me that she could make it to mine and be in the sealing.

Megan and Emily. I can't say enough how much I love you both. I am always SO excited when I get to see you or even just have a simple phone conversation. You both are absolutely amazing and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I know cheesy but true.


I have the absolute best friends ever. I miss you all. Thanks for being such an amazing support to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment