Sunday, June 24, 2012

NEW blog! Almost

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a blog that I will actually post in regularly. I just don't post here like ever because nothing exciting happens very often. We are in school...I work...Mathew donates plasma...and I sew/crochet. Which is the inspiration for my new blog. It's going to be a sewing tutorial, crochet tutorial, all around crafty blog. I have been working on some fun projects and would love to share them but I don't get motivated to share on this blog because it's not really a craft theme. This new blog will be dedicated to all things crafty and anything else I want to post so get excited, because it should be fun! But realistically it may not be going until after graduation. That's right GRADUATION!!! So excited to be finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment