Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Saturday night, my family had a little Halloween/birthday party for my nephew Ethan. Last year, the only people who got the dress-up memo were my parents. This year, we made sure to spread the dress-up memo to the whole family. For once, I was SO excited to dress up. I've secretly always wanted to wear a couples costume and this year was my chance. I just got through reading The Hunger Games series...again...and couldn't get Katniss and Peeta off my mind. I was determined to be them for Halloween.

I basically had like tops two hours to make them on Saturday before the party. It took a little convincing to get Mathew to wear it and it's kind of ghetto and definitely looks homemade but oh well, I had fun!



Okay so definitely not the most amazing fire capes but again I had like two hours to pull it off haha. Next year's costume will hopefully be an improvement. :)

1 comment: